To be a role-model in providing heart health care in the region.
To provide advanced cardiac medical services in accordance with the highest international standards using the latest international technology.
Diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases takes place by applying the highest quality standards through the two chambers of diagnostic and therapeutic catheterization for adults and children, including:
- Catheterization of coronary arteries, valves and heart valves.
- Left ventricular catheterization.
- EPS cardiac catheterization using 3D technology and robotics.
- Cardiac ablation.
- Catheterization for closure of the ventricular and atrial septal defects of the neonates with congenital disease.
- Advanced interventional catheterization of acute coronary arteries occlusion(PCI).
- Percutaneous Aortic valve replacement (TAVI).
- Intra-cardiac diagnosis using ultrasound. The department is connected electronically to the department of ultrasound, ECG and digital imaging, as well as the department of nuclear cardiology to ensure prompt diagnosis and urgent intervention in any case.