- First hospital in KSA to succeed in implanting smallest left ventricular assistive device (LVAD) in the world.
- Achieved 99% in JCI accreditation as hospital program and clinical care program certification for acute myocardial infraction and heart failure.
- Achieved full score in leadership, management, governance, patient care and safety chapters.
- Achieved first place in quality of blood gas tests all over the kingdom in the year 2017.
PSCCH facility fact sheet:
73 beds for adult and pediatric cardiac patients distributed as following:
Female/male ward (39 beds).
ICU (10 beds).
CCU (10 beds).
Pediatrics ward (14 beds).
There are more than 120 specialty clinics which are distributed as following:
- Congenital heart disease clinic for children.
- Open Heart Surgery Clinic
- Cardiac Stress Measurement Clinic
- ECG Monitoring Clinic
- Cardiac Ultrasound Clinic
- Nuclear Medicine Clinic
- Clinical Examination Clinic
- High-risk Vascular Catheterization Clinic
- Cardiac Valve Diseases Clinic
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Cardiac follow-up Clinic